HUSQVARNA Construction has announced that the HTC products, services, and solutions are now fully integrated into the global Husqvarna Construction offering to the surface preparation industry.
The introduction of the rebranded range, promoted under the tagline ‘The Orange Evolution’, is reportedly enhanced with the launch of new products.
By combining two existing ecosystems, the floor grinding customers will have a much wider choice of products, features, and solutions at hand – all under one roof and one brand.
‘We’re thrilled to introduce the most comprehensive product range on this growing market for surface preparation. With this powerful combination we open up a whole new world of options for our customers,’ says Stijn Verherstraeten, vice president Concrete Surfaces & Floors.
To further build on the strong heritage from HTC, Husqvarna Construction says it’s launched a series of product innovations, including:
- a new family of ‘high-performing’ polishing tools
- a tool holder ‘Multi’ to fit Redi Lock and EZchange tools
- a new portfolio of edge grinding tools for handheld grinders
- a new range of chemicals for the creation and maintenance of polished concrete floors
- an enhanced process of the Superfloor method to polish concrete floors.
‘We’re committed to developing the floor grinding industry, we strongly believe in the benefits of polished concrete floors and we want to help our customers win interesting flooring projects as well as complete their work in the most productive, sustainable and safe manner,’ said Stijn Verherstraeten.